loveMONEY is offering readers the chance to bag two free weekend tickets to attend this year’s electric car festival.
This competition has now closed (10 May 2019). If you wish to purchase tickets for the Fully Charged Live 2019 show, head this way.
With 4,500 new electric cars registered in the UK every month, it’s clear there’s huge interest from the public in ditching petrol and diesel models.
But with any new technology, there’s a load of confusion about which one you should buy.
Make the wrong decision and you could be massively out of pocket – a number of electric cars featured on our list of vehicles that lose their value the fastest, for example.
We’ve written quite a lot about savings on electric cars and dispelling a lot of the myths (both good and bad) around these cars.
If you’re thinking of buying but fancy learning a little more, we’ve teamed up with the Robert Llewelleyn’s Fully Charged 2019 electric car event to offer you a couple of free weekend tickets worth £87 (scroll down to enter).
The exhibition takes place at the Silverstone circuit on from 7-9 June and aims to teach you all you need to know about electric cars.
Among other things, Fully Charged will let you:
- Check out all currently available electric cars in one place;
- The chance to test out cars with 1,000 daily drives on the Stowe Circuit;
- Try out e-scooters, e-bikes and more;
- An exhibition of the best Clean Energy suppliers and renewable technologies;
- Visit any of 30 live sessions tackling the future of energy, transport and other hot topics with expert panellists;
- Entertaining and educational activities for big kids of all ages;
- The Garages: Garages crammed with ‘Classic Conversions’ and ‘Cutting-Edge Concepts’.
About Fully Charged Live
Fully Charged LIVE takes place at the Silverstone Wing from 10:00-17:00 on Friday 7 June, 10:00-18:00 on Saturday 8 June and from 10:00-17:00 on Sunday 9 June.
How to bag free entry
For your chance to win free tickets, fill out the form below. Competition closes at 23.59 GMT on 10 May. We'll notify the winner by 14 May.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 10 May 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 11 May 2019. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by loveMONEY and the prize must be taken within one year and booked at least two months prior to travel. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 14 May 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email, and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature