The Tesco meal deal lets you pick from the supermarket's Finest range for £10 and looks just as good as the regular M&S Dine In promotion – here’s what you can get for your money.
The Tesco meal deal lets you choose from its Finest food and drink range.
Shoppers can pick up a main, a side, a pudding and a choice of wine, beer, or soft drinks for £10 – perfect for two.
Not sure which to go for? This article explains what you can pick up at Tesco, while you can head this way for our verdict on the latest M&S meal deal.
What’s in the Tesco Finest £10 meal deal?
If you’re interested in the £10 meal deal, you should note the current menu is available until 21 July, after which the options may change.
The mains have been refreshed with the likes of lemon and herb chicken and lasagne being replaced by chicken parmigiana, pulled pork bake and mushroom stroganoff.
On the sides menu, mac and cheese and butternut squash gratin have been replaced by lemon and thyme potatoes and a green vegetable selection.
Lime cheesecake slices and passion fruit and raspberry tarts remain on the dessert menu, but you can now also get chocolate cheesecake slices and salted caramel profiteroles.
To see the full list of dishes available under the £10 meal deal, check out the list below.
- Tesco Finest chicken parmigiana;
- Tesco Finest chicken in a white wine sauce with leeks;
- Tesco Finest pesto and parmigiano breaded chicken;
- Tesco Finest chicken and chorizo paella;
- Tesco Finest cottage pie;
- Tesco Finest pulled pork bake;
- Tesco Finest portobello mushroom stroganoff.
- Tesco Finest potato dauphinoise;
- Tesco Finest creamed spinach;
- Tesco Finest chunky chips;
- Tesco Finest trio of cabbage;
- Tesco Finest lemon and thyme roast potatoes;
- Tesco Finest green vegetable selection.
- Tesco Finest key lime cheesecake slices (two pack);
- Tesco Finest Belgian chocolate truffle cheesecake slices (two pack);
- Tesco Finest passion fruit and raspberry tarts (two pack);
- Tesco Finest salted caramel profiteroles (six pack).
- Rose Garnacha from Spain;
- Bottle Green twin pack (2 x 750ml);
- Coca Cola Zero (6 x 250ml glass bottles);
- Diet Coke (6 x 250ml glass bottles);
- Tesco Finest blueberry cooler, lemonade (2 x 750ml);
- Chardonnay from Spain;
- Sauvignon Blanc from Chile;
- Merlot from Chile;
- Shiraz from Spain;
- Semi sparkling wine from Spain;
- Peroni Nastro (4 x 250ml).
Want to find out the latest news affecting your money? Have a look at our dedicated household money section.
More money-saving tips:
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature