The Tesco meal deal lets you pick from the supermarket's Finest range for £10 and now offers better value for money than the M&S Dine In promotion – here’s what you can get.
The Tesco meal deal lets you choose from its Finest food and drink range. Shoppers can pick up a main, a side, a pudding and a choice of wine, beer, or soft drinks for £10 – perfect for two.
Not sure which supermarket meal deal to go for? This article explains what you can pick up at Tesco, while you can head this way to find out more about the M&S Dine In meal deal.
M&S recently decided to cut the price of its Dine In meal deal from £12 to £10 but this is arguably less competitive than Tesco’s deal as you will no longer get a bottle of wine or non-alcoholic alternative.
You can find out more about the recent changes in the M&S Dine In deal here.
What’s in the Tesco Finest £10 meal deal?
If you’re interested in the £10 meal deal, you should note the current menu is available until 7 February, after which the options may change.
It’s also worth mentioning that there is a more limited menu in place as the number of mains, sides and desserts have been slightly cut.
For example, the number of mains has been reduced from nine to eight. The mains have been refreshed with the likes of ranch steaks and beef and ale pie being replaced by chicken and bacon pie and mushroom gnocchi and truffle oil.
There are five sides on the sides menu (down from six) as creamed spinach and green vegetable selection have been removed, while creamed savoy and cavolo nero has been added.
The desserts menu offers five options (down from six) with passionfruit and raspberry tarts still available. Notable additions include chocolate and orange cheesecake slices and apple flapjack crumble.
To see the full list of dishes available under the £10 meal deal, check out the list below.
- Tesco Finest beef lasagne;
- Tesco Finest chicken cabernet sauvignon;
- Tesco Finest potato topped chicken and bacon pie;
- Tesco Finest roasted mushroom gnocchi and truffle oil;
- Tesco Finest chicken in prosecco sauce;
- Tesco Finest chicken and chorizo paella;
- Tesco Finest British burger kit;
- Tesco Finest cottage pie.
- Tesco Finest rosemary roasted parmentier potatoes;
- Tesco Finest creamed savoy and cavolo nero;
- Tesco Finest peas, leeks and pancetta;
- Tesco Finest chunky chips;
- Tesco Finest potato dauphinoise.
- Tesco Finest chocolate and orange cheesecake slices (two pack);
- Tesco Finest vanilla cheesecake slices (two pack);
- Tesco Finest apple flapjack crumble (250g);
- Tesco Finest chocolate and salted caramel pots (two pack);
- Tesco Finest passionfruit and raspberry tarts (two pack).
- Rose Garnacha from Spain;
- Bottle Green twin pack (2 x 750ml);
- Coca Cola Zero (6 x 250ml glass bottles);
- Diet Coke (6 x 250ml glass bottles);
- Tesco Finest Pink Lady apple juice and lemonade (two pack);
- Chardonnay from Spain;
- Sauvignon blanc from Chile;
- Merlot from Chile;
- Peroni Nastro (4 x 250ml).
Want to find out the latest news affecting your money? Have a look at our dedicated household money section.
More money-saving tips:
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature