Premium Bonds: easiest way change your address and update personal details

Updated on 11 August 2017

If you’ve moved home and want to keep up with your Premium Bonds investment, it’s important that you change your address so you don't miss out on any prize notifications. Here's how.

How to change your details

If you change your address without telling NS&I, there's a chance you could miss out on being notified when you've won a Premium Bond prize.

Thankfully it's a really simple process to update your details, which can be done online or over the phone. 

You can find out more in the sections below, but before you do, don't forget to check our simple guide to buying more bonds as well as the easiest way to cash them in.

Those going down the online route can either log in or register for an online account. People who are already registered will need their NS&I number and password.

Source: NS&I

Alternatively you can phone NS&I on 08085 007 007 (UK) or +44 1253 832007 (outside the UK).

Not registered for an online account? You’ll need to complete a change of details form and post it along to NS&I.

Bear in mind that if you have other NS&I accounts and investments you’ll have to send a letter.

Post it to:

G58 1SB


Changing an address for somebody else

If you've been approved as an Attorney or Deputy you can manage an account on behalf of someone else by post. Those who want to manage accounts online or by phone must be registered for NS&I's online or phone service in their own right.  

You can become someone's Attorney or Deputy by filling in the relevant application form.

Compare savings accounts and ISAs with loveMONEY


Be the first to comment

Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature

Copyright © All rights reserved.