France - ISA equivalent/ investment advice

by GaryW 04 July 2011  |  Comments 0 comments  |  Love Love  0 loves

I am no longer a UK resident and wish to invest some monies. Can anyone tell me if there is a French ISA equivalent? (I pay UK tax on my pension and have no other French earnings)

Any advice re investing when resident in France would be appreciated.



Enjoyed this? Show it some love


Comments (0)

There are no answers yet.

Post an answer

Sign in or register to post an answer.

Something you're dying to ask... or answer?

Register with to start asking and answering questions on Q&A.

Get started now

Sign in for a better Q&A

Registered already? Great! You can just sign in to ask and answer questions.

Sign in
W3C  Thank you for using One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest