Answer a question

12 January 2009

transferred property ownership to children

ckm4328 thank you for your answer. We have no further interest in the property as our plans are to move abroad. Our objective is to transfer the property deed on to our son before moving. And yes, we would do not want him to end up paying taxes. I do not think that a gift is suitable in this case. What would you think would be the best way to achieve this objective. A recent Estate agent valuation of the flat was approximately 300K. Any advice will be much appreciated. Sol01

  • REPORT This comment has been reported.

5 Answers


Be the first to comment

Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature

Similar Questions

Be the first to ask a question

  • {{ question.title }}

    {{ question.authorName }} On

    {{ question.answerCount }} Answers

Copyright © lovemoney.com All rights reserved.