Answer a question

19 February 2013

can ex partner clime half the house

my ex & i split up he hasnt payed in to the morgage for over 4 years if i sell or decide to keep it for a few more years can he clime half the money he has all so wrote a letter saying he wants nothing to do with the house & hasnt payed in to it & is willing for me to keep it. we have tryed to take his name of but thay say my ernings are not enough al though i can afford to pay it

  • REPORT This comment has been reported.

12 Answers


Be the first to answer

Do you want to answer this question? You need to be signed in for this feature

Answer a question

Be the first to ask a question

  • {{ question.title }}

    {{ question.authorName }} On

    {{ question.answerCount }} Answers

Copyright © lovemoney.com All rights reserved.