Answer a question

12 February 2013

If my father were to sign his house over to his siblings what would happen if he ever needed to go into care?

He is 78 years old and perfectly healthy. He has more than £23k in savings. We are not anticipating that he will require care so it's just a hypothetical question.

  • REPORT This comment has been reported.

2 Answers


Be the first to comment

Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature

Similar Questions

Be the first to ask a question

  • {{ question.title }}

    {{ question.authorName }} On

    {{ question.answerCount }} Answers

Copyright © lovemoney.com All rights reserved.