Marks and Spencer’s £10 Dine In offer for two is back from today – but you’ll need to be quick, as the latest meal deal expires on 12 December, 2017.
Marks & Spencer’s Dine In meal deal for two lets you choose a main, side dish and dessert for £10 – plus you'll get a bottle of wine or non-alcoholic alternative thrown in for free.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, this deal always proves hugely popular with shoppers.
As always, the offer is time-limited: M&S says its latest Dine In deal will be pulled on 12 December.
What is available in the £10 M&S Dine In deal?
Regular readers will know we like to highlight some of the tempting new offers in our round-up.
This week, the desserts have got festive with chocolate pine cones made of mousse with a chocolate sauce centre and dipped in dark chocote, or you could go for the traditional yuletide log..
To pick your perfect meal, below is our round-up of all the main, side and dessert menu options.
We haven't included any of the wine or non-alcoholic options as M&S simply says "products may vary" based on where you shop. For more information, visit the Marks & Spencer Dine In page.
- Gastropub duck a l'orange;
- Mediterranean sea bass fillets;
- Gastropub goat's cheese lattice en croute (V);
- Lasagne al forno;
- Gastropub garlic chicken & herb crumb lattice;
- Pork saltimbocca;
- Rotisserie chicken;
- Made Without Wheat beef lasagne;
- Two sirloin steaks;
- Two rump steaks;
- Oakham turkey roulade.
- Mediterranean vegetables (V);
- Sweet and crunchy salad (V);
- Peas and carrots (V);
- Tenderstem broccoli (V);
- Chunky chips (V);
- Potato rosti (V);
- Carrot and swede crush (V);
- Baby carrots (V);
- Garlic mushrooms (V);
- Stonebaked garlic breads (V);
- Ultimate potato mash (V);
- Broccoli, carrot and fine beans (V);
- Crispy potato wedges (V);
- Minted new potatoes (V).
- Two Tarte au Citron slices (V);
- Chocolate pine cones;
- Millionaire's shortbread (V);
- Triple chocolate cheesecake (V);
- Made Without Wheat New York cheesecake (V);
- Two mandarin desserts (V);
- Fruity fiesta (V);
- Cheese selection (V);
- Profiterole stack (V);
- Yuletide log;
- Dutch apple tarts (V)
- A selection of ice creams.
Save more money at M&S
If you're a regular M&S shopper, we have some bad news and some good news: the bad news is you're probably paying far more than you need to.
The good news is that's easily rectified – simply have a read of this brilliant guide to slashing your M&S costs.
Not an M&S regular? Why not head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature