Answer a question

04 February 2013

How do you take a name off a joint mortgage?

My Ex partner and I had a joint mortgage (60% for me and 40% for my partner), it has a 5year fixed payment on it. He has now left the property and doesnt want anythink to do with it, we had been in the property 12months when he left and for 6 months of the 12 he hadnt had a job with no income coming in. All the payments come out of my bank account. I just dont know how im supposed to get his name off the mortgage. Can anyone advise what steps I need to take he has been gone for 4 weeks now??

  • REPORT This comment has been reported.

8 Answers


Be the first to comment

Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature

Similar Questions

Be the first to ask a question

  • {{ question.title }}

    {{ question.authorName }} On

    {{ question.answerCount }} Answers

Copyright © lovemoney.com All rights reserved.