Answer a question

27 January 2013

LET TO BUY.Im confused

Hi, in need of a basic guide to what we can borrow. I own a house worth 160k morgaged for 80k. Rented out for 700 pcm not including C/TAX. Wife house curently living worth 110K morgaged for 50k, can rent out for 550pcm. I earn 10k wife 15k. No other debts. I Have a 50k deposit also. 1 car. Our out goings are small. We would love to move house but are totally unsure what we can borrow, so confused. Ball park figure would be great if anyone could help. Thanks..

  • REPORT This comment has been reported.

2 Answers


Be the first to answer

Do you want to answer this question? You need to be signed in for this feature

Answer a question

Be the first to ask a question

  • {{ question.title }}

    {{ question.authorName }} On

    {{ question.answerCount }} Answers

Copyright © lovemoney.com All rights reserved.