Answer a question

13 January 2010

I have a tenant who has not paid rent for 2 months. She insists the payments have gone out of her account.

She says her father died and she will be 'up north' for a week but I rang her at work and she answered the phone but said it wasn't her! Do you know if I give maybe 48 hours notice to say I want to inspect the flat and see evidence of the payments out of her account if would be legal to enter if she isn't there? Any advice would be appreciated. Lesley

  • REPORT This comment has been reported.

10 Answers


Be the first to answer

Do you want to answer this question? You need to be signed in for this feature

Answer a question

Be the first to ask a question

  • {{ question.title }}

    {{ question.authorName }} On

    {{ question.answerCount }} Answers

Copyright © lovemoney.com All rights reserved.