The M&S Valentine’s Day Dine In meal deal will set you back £20. Here's what you can get in the romantic food offer.
Marks & Spencer has launched its 2021 Valentine’s Day meal deal offer, which will run until 14 February.
Although it's double the price of the traditional Dine In For Two offer, which offers a side, main and dessert for £10, you do get a starter, bottle of wine and some chocolates thrown in so it's definitely good value for money.
According to M&S, you could save up to £16.50 if you go for the priciest dishes available in the Valentine's Day Dine In deal.
M&S recently changed the price of its Dine In deal and scrapped its free wine offer – find out more about these changes here – but the Valentine's Day meal deal is thankfully unchanged this year.
Below is a complete list of what’s on the menu, or you can take a look on this dedicated M&S page.
Ardent M&S fan? Take a look at our roundup of every M&S meal deal offer so you'll know what to keep an eye out for when you're next in store.
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Puff pastry cheese and leek souffle tarts
- Gastropub duck croquettes
- Gastropub melting cheese with oatcakes
- Best Ever prawn cocktail
- Salmon sharing platter
- Plant Kitchen mushroom pate (Ve)
- Rump steaks with peppercorn sauce
- Sirloin steaks with garlic butter
- Gastropub beef bourguignon
- Rack of lamb with mustard, honey and herb crust
- Pulled beef love parcel
- Duck breast with plum sauce
- ‘Love linguine’
- Best Ever chicken kiev
- Stuffed seabass fillets
- Plant Kitchen no beef creamy peppercorn pie (Ve)
- Plant Kitchen potato dauphinoise (Ve)
- Triple cooked chips
- Dauphinoise potatoes
- Tenderstem broccoli (Ve)
- Extra fine asparagus (Ve)
- Truffle cauliflower cheese
- Truffle mash potato
- ‘Nuts about you’ cheesecake
- Gastropub Billionaire’s pots
- Profiterole stack
- Strawberries in a heart-shaped punnet
- Plant Kitchen heart churros with chocolate sauce (Ve)
- Glittering heart rose flavoured jelly
- Tarte au citron slices
- Cheeseboard selection
- ‘Love bug’ mini chocolates
- Conte Priuli prosecco
- Conte Priuli prosecco rose
- Vinalta Argentinian malbec
- Valdamera Gran Reserva red
- Tewara New Zealand sauvignon blanc
- Macon Village chardonnay
Not an M&S regular?
Head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature