The M&S Valentine’s Day Dine In meal deal will set you back £20. Here's what you can get in the 2020 romantic food offer.
Marks & Spencer is currently offering its special Valentine’s Day meal deal offer until 14 February.
Unlike the traditional Dine In For Two offer, which includes a side, main, dessert, and bottle of plonk, you’ll also get a starter and some heart-shaped chocolates (obviously) thrown into the mix.
Sadly, it’s also more expensive at £20, almost twice the normal Dine In offer price of £12.
Below is a complete list of what’s on the menu for Valentine’s Day 2020.
In terms of the drink option, this tends to differ from store to store, but you'll generally get to choose from prosecco, red or white wine or non-alcoholic alternative.
Ardent M&S fan? Take a look at our roundup of every M&S meal deal offer so you'll know what to keep an eye out for when you're next in store.
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Prawn cocktail
- Cheese & leek souffle tarts
- Gastropub camembert
- Gastropub two Scotch eggs
- Garlic prawn 'love hearts'
- Vegan sweet potato falafels
- Rump steaks with peppercorn sauce
- Sirloin steaks with garlic & gerb butter
- Beef bourgignon
- Pulled beef & truffle 'love parcel'
- Duck breasts with plum sauce
- Best Ever chicken kiev
- Salmon en croute
- Rack of lamb with honey & mustard crust
- Butternut & red onion en croutes
- Four potato rostis
- Red cabbage
- Dauphinoise potatoes
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Rosemary potatoes
- Asparagus extra fine
- Truffled cauliflower cheese
- Triple-cooked chips
- Pink gin pannacotta
- Nuts About You cheesecake
- Profiterole stack
- Tarte au citron slices
- 2 'billionaires pots '
- Strawberries in heart-shaped punnet
- Make Me Melt 'love hearts'
Not an M&S regular?
Head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature