The M&S Valentine’s Day Dine In meal deal will set you back £20. This year, it'll be available until 16 February.
Marks & Spencer has replaced it’s normal Dine In meal deal with a special Valentine’s Day offer.
Unlike the traditional deal, which offers a side, main, dessert, and bottle of plonk, you’ll also get a starter and some heart-shaped chocolates (obviously) thrown into the mix.
Sadly, it’s also more expensive at £20, almost twice the normal Dine In offer price of £12.
The special is available in stores now and will run until Saturday (16 February).
Here’s a complete list of what’s on the menu for Valentine’s Day 2019.
Not for you? If you fancy home cooking, visit our sister site loveFOOD for some brilliant recipe ideas.
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Salmon & king prawn stacks
- Cheese & leek souffle tarts
- Gastropub camembert with chutney
- Gastropub runny Scotch egg
- Salmon, prawn & avocado starter
- Vegan sweet potato falafels
- Rump steaks with peppercorn sauce
- Pork shoulder with honey
- Sirloin steaks with ehart butter
- Gastropub beef Bourguignon
- 2 baked ricotta steaks
- Turkey paupiettes
- Butterflied seabass fillets
- Gastropub lamb shanks
- Valentine's heart peppercorn steak pies
- Gastropub chicken & prosciutto
- Roasted mushroom stroganoff
- Potato rosti
- Spinach, pea & samphire
- Garlic mushrooms
- Dauphinoise potatoes
- Tenderstem asparagus spears
- Cheantennay carrot & parsnips
- Asparagus extra fine
- Truffled cauliflower cheese
- Triple-cooked chips
- Parmesan mash
- Profiterole stacks
- 2 billionaires desserts
- Apple & almond slices
- Toffee tarts
- Twin heart chocolate dessert
- Vibrant macaroons
- Strawberries in heart-shaped punnet
Not an M&S regular?
Head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature