M&S has launched a Valentine’s Day Dine In meal deal, which will set you back £20 and is available until 14 February (obviously).
Marks & Spencer has replaced it’s normal Dine In meal deal with a special Valentine’s Day offer.
Unlike the traditional deal, which offers a side, main, dessert and bottle of plonk, you’ll also get a starter and some heart-shaped chocolates (obviously) thrown into the mix.
Sadly, it’s also more expensive at £20, twice the normal Dine In deal price.
The special is available in stores now and will run until Wednesday (14 February).
Anecdotally, we’ve noticed stocks running low in certain stores on the big day itself so, if you are interested, it might be worth picking yours up earlier.
Here’s a complete list of what’s on the menu for Valentine’s Day 2018.
Not for you? Remember to check in weekly to see our regularly-updated £10 M&S Dine In meal deal top picks. Or, if you fancy home cooking, visit our sister site loveFOOD for some brilliant recipe ideas.
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Thai-style fishcakes
- Tomato & Camembert tarts
- Chicken, honey & orange liqueur parfait
- Gastropub breaded Camembert
- Gastropub runny Scotch eggs
- Italian antipasto selection
- King prawn & salmon terrines
- 2 Salmon, prawn & avocado starters
- Rope-grown Scottish mussels
- Sweet potato falafels
- Rump steaks with peppercorn sauce
- Slow-cooked lamb shanks
- Gastropub salmon and crab en croute
- 2 salmon roses
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- Gastropub duck a l'orange
- Gastropub beef bourguignon
- Gastropub goat's cheese lattice en croute
- Gastropub gammon shanks
- 4 Oakham turkey breast paupiettes
- Scottish Lochmuir salmon & cod two-fish roast
- Gastropub slow-cooked lamb shanks
- Rack of lamb
- Red onion & Fontal cheese pantofola
- Chunky chips
- Potato rosti
- Layered peas, sweetcorn & broccoli
- Garlic mushrooms
- Rosemary potatoes
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Quick roast Chantenay carrots, parsnips & rosemary
- Crispy potato wedges
- Carrot and swede crush
- Truffled cauliflower cheese
- Triple-cooked chips
- Dutch apple tarts
- 2 Raspberry & prosecco spheres
- 2 Black Forest rose desserts
- 2 Tarte au citron slices
- Profiterole stack
- Millionaire's shortbread
- Chocolate tart
- Made Without Wheat New York cheesecake (gluten-free)
- Crème brulées
Save even more money at M&S
If you're a loyal M&S shopper, have a read of our guide to slashing your M&S costs.
Not an M&S regular? Head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature