Marks & Spencer has launched its Easter Family Dine In deal today (13 April), which will be available in stores until 18 April.
The deal is more expensive than the normal £12 Dine In deal, but it does feed four people instead of two as you get a roasting joint, three sides and a sharing dessert.
While you won’t get any wine or chocolates like the £20 Valentine’s Day Dine In deal, M&S says this deal will save you up to £12.50 compared to buying the items separately.
Below is a complete list of what’s on the menu, or you can take a look at this dedicated M&S page.
Ardent M&S fan? Take a look at our roundup of every M&S meal deal offer so you'll know what to keep an eye out for when you're next in-store.
- Full-on-flavour roast chicken
- Slow-cooked lamb shoulder
- Diamond-scored French-trimmed rib of roast pork
- Beef rump with butter
- Lemon and herb salmon joint
- Vegan roasting joint (Ve)
- Roast potatoes (Ve)
- Garlic and herb Hasselback potatoes (V)
- Buttery mashed potato (V)
- Beef dripping Yorkshire puddings
- Braised red cabbage with Bramley apples (Ve)
- Broccoli, carrot, baby corn and fine beans (V)
- Cheesy green vegetable bake (V)
- Honey and orange glazed carrots (V)
- Outdoor-bred pigs in blankets
- Pork, sage and onion stuffing
- Sticky toffee pudding (V)
- Golden syrup sponge (V)
- Apple pie (V)
- Key lime pie (V)
- Raspberry jelly terrine (Ve)
Not an M&S regular?
Head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.