The M&S Easter Family Dine In meal deal will set you back £20. Here’s what you can get in the 2021 food offer.
Marks & Spencer has launched an Easter Family Dine In deal, which is available in stores until 5 April.
The deal is double the price of the normal £10 Dine In deal, but it does feed four people instead of two as you get two extra sides and a roasting joint instead of the usual mains on offer.
While you won’t get any wine or chocolates like the £20 Valentine’s Day Dine In deal, you can save up to £12 compared to buying the items separately.
Below is a complete list of what’s on the menu, or you can take a look on this dedicated M&S page.
Ardent M&S fan? Take a look at our roundup of every M&S meal deal offer so you'll know what to keep an eye out for when you're next in store.
- Meltingly tender roast lamb shoulder
- Full-on-flavour British roast chicken
- British beef joint with roast beef butter
- Outdoor-bred British pork rib roast
- Lemon and herb salmon
- Plant Kitchen chickenless roasting joint (Ve)
- Ultimate mash potato (V)
- Golden beef dripping roasties
- Pigs in blankets
- Honey and orange-glazed carrots (V)
- Braised red cabbage with Bramley apples (V)
- Mature cheddar cauliflower cheese
- Asparagus spears (Ve)
- Fine green beans (Ve)
- New potatoes (Ve)
- New York vanilla cheesecake (V)
- Strawberry compote trifle (V)
- Sticky toffee pudding (V)
- Puff pastry Bramley apple pie (V)
- Raspberry jelly terrine (Ve)
Not an M&S regular?
Head this way for our weekly round-up of the best supermarket deals from Aldi to Waitrose instead.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature