Follow this topicFollow this topic Q&A » Investments

I have old share certificates dating 1854 for a land enclosure company all with numbered dividends on how do I find if they have any value,thank you.

by Lango123 14 January 2013  |  Comments 1 comment  |  Love Love  0 loves


Enjoyed this? Show it some love


Comments (1)

  • Ruthless Investor
    Love rating 39
    Ruthless Investor posted

    Hello OP,

    1). Google the name of the company and check if it is the correct company.

    2). Contact the company for confirmation.

    3). If a Limited entity then check with Companies House at


    Farrukh Jamil

    Posted on 30 January 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report

Post an answer

Sign in or register to post an answer.

Something you're dying to ask... or answer?

Register with to start asking and answering questions on Q&A.

Get started now

Sign in for a better Q&A

Registered already? Great! You can just sign in to ask and answer questions.

Sign in
W3C  Thank you for using Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels