Follow this topicFollow this topic Q&A » Mortgages

i live abroad and have recently inheirited a uk property with no finanance raised against it, whats the best way of raising money to develope it.

by graingki 21 December 2012  |  Comments 1 comment  |  Love Love  0 loves

property consists of an exisiting house that can be extened and possible a building plot for a 4/5 bed house subject to planning conecnt


Enjoyed this? Show it some love


Comments (1)

  • MikeGG1
    Love rating 909
    MikeGG1 posted

    Get Planning Permission for the second house and then sell the plot to a builder. You will then have the money for the extension.

    It is very difficult to raise loans without a UK address or being on the Electoral Roll.


    Posted on 21 December 2012 | Love Love  0 loves Report

Post an answer

Sign in or register to post an answer.

Something you're dying to ask... or answer?

Register with to start asking and answering questions on Q&A.

Get started now

Sign in for a better Q&A

Registered already? Great! You can just sign in to ask and answer questions.

Sign in
W3C  Thank you for using One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest