Follow this topicFollow this topic Q&A » Renting your home

My home I want to rent part of it barn on property holidaylet

by suzie1 01 December 2012  |  Comments 0 comments  |  Love Love  0 loves

I have a house 70 percent loan to value with mortgage company, got planning for old barn at back of property for holiday let , had to sign 106 agreement with planning, bank signed. But said I couldn't let holidylet asked me where I would be living I told them my house, they said I would need to get revaluation done , the barn would add value to my property , also they wanted the barn separate title deeds was mention, call centre spoken to someone else said I can rent two years.

What do I do I would like to borrow more money for holidaylet to build but on a interest only deal don't want to lose, second charge not sure about going about this ? Hope this makes sense.


Enjoyed this? Show it some love


Comments (0)

There are no answers yet.

Post an answer

Sign in or register to post an answer.

Something you're dying to ask... or answer?

Register with to start asking and answering questions on Q&A.

Get started now

Sign in for a better Q&A

Registered already? Great! You can just sign in to ask and answer questions.

Sign in
W3C  Thank you for using One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest