Feedback forum » Tracker » Bug reports

Changing a transaction catergory doesn't stick!!

callenbll
by callenbll  |  23 January 2013  |  Comments 8 comments  |  Love Love  0 loves

Aggghhhh. I have some transactions with Amazon that I keep changing to 'home'. I refresh and it is fine but when I go back later on it has turned them all back to 'Cash Transactions' which renders the budget function useless.

In addition:

(i) Think the selection of catergories to view is now a more frustrating process. In the last version the use of the drop down box or selecting on the analysis category was such a seamless way.

(ii) Definately need to bring back the analysis page, especially as some transactions don't appear to the following month but have the previous months date on, so again you never see these in your budget.

Comments (8)

• callenbll
    Love rating 2
    callenbll posted

Also, when I do try and select a category to view in the transaction page (e.g. clothes and accesories) it returns nothing.

Thanks

Posted on 23 January 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • Winterthur
    Love rating 0
    Winterthur posted

I have got the same problem.

For some reasons, Sainsbury's and Lidl go back to "Life Insurance" after while, my "Mortgage/Rent" go back to "Uncategorised" for some months and the same for "Broadband/Telephone".

Also, my sub categories for Travel doesn't work...

Posted on 21 February 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • feline@mindless.com
    Love rating 0
    feline@mindless.com posted

I have the same problem. I've just signed in for the first time and added my first account. I see my transactions, (great!), but can't change the category of any transactions. I've tried the latest Chrome & Firefox browsers. I've tried ticking the 'Apply to similar' or not. Nothing works.

Shame, as this otherwise looks like it might be quite usual. But with this bug... what can I use this for?

Posted on 27 February 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • feline@mindless.com
    Love rating 0
    feline@mindless.com posted

Just noticed an error code when attempting to change categories:

OOPS AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. IF THE ERROR PERSISTS PLEASE EMAIL DETAILS OF WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO, TO MONEYTRACK@LOVEMONEY.COM WITH THIS REFERENCE CODE AND WE’LL LOOK INTO IT FOR YOU. 5238C838-8175-4A85-8922-07CA6449A267

I've now added another account and this does NOT suffer from this issue - categories change just fine. My Barclaycard account does NOT change.

Hope this helps,

Andy

Posted on 27 February 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • grinder
    Love rating 3
    grinder posted

Yes, this happens to me too. I cannot change the spend category on a transaction

Posted on 06 March 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • James U
    Love rating 2
    James U posted

Hi all,

Please note that forums are not actively monitored or moderated but are a place for users to talk amongst each other and share tips. We do regularly review them for feature requests and trends but we do not respond to all posts. For all individual issues please make sure you email us at support@love.zendesk.com or submit a ticket via our helpdesk https://love.zendesk.com/home

We hope to help soon if you can log through the appropriate channels,

James

Posted on 15 March 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • Winterthur
    Love rating 0
    Winterthur posted

What the point of a bug tracker if nobody come here ?

Posted on 21 April 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report
  • James U
    Love rating 2
    James U posted

HI Winterthur,

Please read the above post; it is a place for users to discuss. If you are still experiencing problems please email us at support@love.zendesk.com or submit a ticket via our helpdesk https://love.zendesk.com/home and we'd be happy to look into it.

Regards,

James

Posted on 22 April 2013 | Love Love  0 loves Report

Post a reply

Sign in or register to post an answer
W3C  Thank you for using One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest