Tell us about your bank!
If you're fed up with your bank, tell us about it!
We want you to tell us what you think about the financial products that you use. The products with the best feedback will win prizes in the 2012 lovemoney.com personal finance awards.
When you compare financial products, it's all too easy just to focus on the products that offer the best rates and lowest fees. However, rates and fees are only half the story, we know that the overall service is also really important. So this is your opportunity to tell us about the service you've received over the last year. We'll pass on your verdict to the banks and the best of them will win awards.
Our awards are now in their third year and we hope that a massive number of lovemoney.com readers will vote this time. What's more, if you take our survey, you'll be entered in our competition to win an iPad 3!
With a faster processor, bigger RAM, longer battery life and better cameras, the new version of the iPad is undoubtedly a step up from the second generation model. We've got a 16GB Wi-Fi model of the new iPad to give away, so take the survey now!
Terms and conditions
Please read this information carefully.
This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over who are registered users of lovemoney.com. If you're not registered, you will find a link to the lovemoney.com registration page at the bottom of each survey. The draw is not open to employees of lovemoney.com or their families.
1. All survey entries must be completed and submitted - including lovemoney.com registrations - by Tuesday, May 8th to be valid entries into the draw.
2. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
3. The draw will be made on Tuesday, May 8th, 2012.
4. There is one prize of an iPad 3 to be won. The winner of this prize will also receive some lovemoney.com merchandise.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email.
6. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
7. lovemoney.com reserves the right to publish the user name of competition winners.
8. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in promotional material.
9. The promoter (lovemoney.com) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the prize draw or cancel at any time in the light of fraudulent activity.