Win an iPad 3!
Answer one simple question and you could get your hands on an iPad 3!
We’ve teamed up with SellMyMobile.com to offer lovemoney.com readers the chance to win the hottest piece of technology on the market at the moment – the new iPad.
With a faster processor, bigger RAM, longer battery life and better cameras, the new version of the iPad is undoubtedly a step up from the second generation model.
We've got a 16GB Wi-Fi model of the new iPad to give away. To win, all you need to do is answer this question:
Which tablet can you get the most money for through SellMyMobile.com? Is it:
a) Apple iPad 64GB with Wi-Fi + 3G
b) BlackBerry Playbook 64GB
c) Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi
Clue: Go to SellMyMobile.com and enter the different device models in the search box at the top!
To enter send your answer and your lovemoney.com username to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven’t fully registered with a username on lovemoney.com, just follow this link and register – it only takes a couple of minutes!
Terms and Conditions:
Please read this information carefully.
This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over who are registered users of lovemoney.com. If you're not registered, follow this link to the lovemoney.com registration page. The draw is not open to employees of lovemoney.com or their families.
1. All survey entries must be completed and submitted - including lovemoney.com registrations - by Monday, April 2nd, 2012 to be valid entries into the draw.
2. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
3. The draw will be made on Monday, April 2nd, 2012.
4. There is one prize of an iPad 3 to be won.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email.
6. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
7. lovemoney.com reserves the right to publish the user name of the competition winner.
8. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in promotional material.
9. The promoter (lovemoney.com) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the prize draw at any time and in the light of fraudulent activity.