Frugal Friday - 21st December 2012
This week's bargains and discounts include up to 50% off at Asos, Banana Republic. Oasis and Debenhams, 30% off pure cashmere at M&S, shoes from £3 at New Look, a £25 iTunes code for £20 and the 21 Jump Street DVD for £5!
Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday.
Fashion and homeware sales and discounts
- Accessorize (up to 50% off in new sale)
- Amazon (45% off winter clothing)
- Ann Harvey (up to 50% off in winter sale)
- Argos (toy sale up to half-price)
- Asos (new sale with up to 50% off)
- A-Wear (up to 50% off knitwear)
- Banana Republic (new sale with up to 50% off and 15% off when you sign up for newsletter)
- Barratts (Up to 50% off)
- BHS (Up to 50% off beauty gifts)
- Clarks (up to 50% off in sale with free delivery)
- Debenhams (half-price gift event)
- Dorothy Perkins (new sale with up to 60% off)
- Evans (up to 50% off shoes and brands)
- Figleaves (25% off selected styles)
- FCUK (now up to 60% off sale)
- Gap (now up to 60% off sale and 15% off when you sign up for newsletter)
- H&M (final sale up to 70% off)
- Jones (half-price or less sale)
- Karen Millen (new shoes and accessories sale)
- La Redoute (now up to 60% off)
- Laura Ashley (up to 50% off Winter sale)
- Miss Selfridge (up to 50% off shoes and accessories)
- Monsoon (up to 40% off)
- Motel Rocks (up to 70% off sale, 15% off orders with MVC code MVCMOTELDEAL)
- Oasis (up to 50% off in new sale)
- Republic (new sale with up to 50% off)
- Tesco Clothing (50% off or more)
- ToysRUs (up to 60% off)
- Wallis (up to 50% off, use code EXPRESSXMAS free nominated delivery, min spend £30)
- Warehouse (up to 50% off)
Pucker up for these deals on all your beauty must-haves:
- In-store at The Body Shop via Vouchercodes.co.uk you can save £15 when you spend £30 (expires 24th December).
- You can save 10% at The Fragrance Shop with this MVC code, ends 24th December.
- Online at Cheapsmells you save £10 when you spend £85 with the code 10Xmas, also ends 24th December.
- And at Feel Unique you can save £3 on a £30 spend with code SAVETHREE, ends 25th December.
- Superdrug code XMAS50 knocks £10 off when you spend £50. Or, use XMAS75 for £15 off when you spend £75 (use by 24th December).
Books & Games
Browse through the top deals for book worms:
- Get the bestsellers for less this week with Bradley Wiggins’ autobiography My Time reduced to £8 (RRP £20) and Guinness World Records 2013 for £7.99 (RRP £20) at Amazon.
- You can also pick up Kitchen Diaries 2 by Nigel Slater for £17.40 (RRP £30) and the fabulous Life of Pi by Yann Martel for only £2.99 (RRP £8.99).
- Over at The Book Depository Boris Johnson’s The Spirit of London is £8.06 (RRP £8.99) and you can also pre-order Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn for only £5.99 (RRP £7.99).
Check out the best buys for gamers:
- At Play Trade grab PS3 game LittleBigPlanet for £11.99 (RRP £49.99), or get LittleBigPlanet Platinum 2 for £16.85 (RRP £19.99) at ShopTo.
- Asda is selling another PS3 game Starhawk for £25 (RRP £39.97) and at Base you can buy Bleach Soul Resurrection £17.99 (RRP £49.99).
- And for the Xbox 360, WWE 13 is £19.85 (RRP £49.99) and Forza Horizon is £27.85 (RRP £49.99), both at ShopTo.
Best buy DVDs and boxsets
Check out the deals below for some great deals on new and classic films and box sets.
Reduction from RRP
Freebies, coupons and comps
- Choose from four Hugo Boss fragrance samples, or head to a John Lewis store for a sample of Orla Kiely perfume.
- Grab a sample of L’Oreal Elvive – they’ll send you two 10ml sachets of shampoo and conditioner to enjoy (handy for weekends away) when you register via Facebook.
- Create a L’Oreal Insider account for access to three vouchers worth £5 (expire 31st January 2013).
- Save £1 on a limited edition Batiste Wild Party Trio set from your nearest Boots store, expires 24th December 2012.
- Play a quick quiz for a free trial of Biotrue Contact Lens Solution.
- Like the New Look Facebook page and click on the “Winter Onesieland” tab to win a Christmas onesie! Ends 31st December 2012.
Offer of the week
Mobile phone deal of the week
Compare other top mobile deals at Recombu.
If the onset of winter and the thought of cold months ahead is getting you down and you fancy a bit of indulgence you can check out all the latest restaurant bargains in lovemoney’s Frugal Food blog. Read more
FRUGAL FRIDAY WILL RETURN ON 4TH JANUARY
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.