Frugal Friday - 16th November 2012
This week's bargains and discounts include a new half-price sale at Marks & Spencer, 30% off at Gap, 25% off at Kurt Geiger and Dorothy Perkins, the eBay Spectacular, The Hogwarts Library Boxed Set half price and free Hugo Boss fragrance!
Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday.
Fashion and homeware sales and discounts
- Ann Harvey (20% off everything and up to £30 off coats)
- Argos (£5 voucher when you spend £50 by 18th November)
- Asda (up to 50% off in George sale)
- Asos (up to 30% off weekend downtime)
- A-Wear (20% off bags)
- Banana Republic (20% off full priced items with code SAVE20, ends 18th November)
- Barratts (20% off everything with code EVENT20)
- BHS (30% off across the store)
- Burton (up to 30% off seasonal offers)
- Debenhams (25% across the store, 10% off beauty)
- Dorothy Perkins (up to 70% off)
- Early Learning Centre (20% off all toys, ends 19th November)
- Evans (up to 50% off sale)
- FCUK (up to 50% off sale)
- Figleaves (10% off for signing up to the newsletter)
- Gap (use code GAPSAVE30 for 30% off, ends 19th November)
- JD Sports (up to 60% off)
- Jones (up to £20 off selected boots)
- Karen Millen (up to 70% off sale)
- Kurt Geiger (25% off with this voucher or use code F&FKG25 online)
- La Redoute (40% off selected items, 30% off rest of your order with code 8092)
- Laura Ashley (up to 30% off)
- Matalan (£20 off orders over £100 with code NOV1220, ends 4th December)
- Miss Selfridge (free delivery no min spend with code TREAT)
- Motel Rocks (15% off orders with MVC code MVCMOTELDEAL, ends 31st December)
- New Look (save 25% on all footwear online)
- Oasis (£10 gift card in this week’s Look mag, use by 18th November)
- Office (£25 off selected items online)
- Tesco Clothing (Three for two on Florence & Fred)
- Tesco Direct (new customers can use TDX-WRKT for £10 off a £50 spend)
- ToysRUs (up to 60% off until midnight tonight)
- Urban Outfitters (free delivery on all orders, extra 10% off with code UO10)
- Very (up to 50% off gifts).
- Wallis (up to 30% off everything)
- Warehouse (20% off all full-price items with code 20TREAT, expires midnight on Sunday)
Pucker up for these deals on all your beauty must-haves:
- New offers at The Body Shop include £20 off when you spend £40 in-store with this voucher (expires 18th November). Or online, use code TREAT for £5 off a £15 spend, £10 off a £25 spend and £25 off a £50 spend, excluding outlet (expires 19th November).
- At Feel Unique you can save £1 on a £20 spend (code SECRETSANTA), £4 off a £50 spend (code XMASLIST) and £10 on a £100 spend (code XMASLIGHTS), expires 22nd November.
- Via MVC, get 10% off when you spend £20 with free UK delivery at Beauty Expert – use the code MVCBENOV by 18th November.
- Save £10 on a £50 spend at Superdrug with code GIFTGUIDE12, ends Tuesday 4th December.
Books & Games
Browse through the top deals for bookworms:
- The book deals of the week at Amazon – all with at least 55% off – include Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney, for £5.00 (RRP £12.99), Kirstie's Vintage Home by Kirstie Allsopp for £9 (RRP £20) and Nothing Is Impossible by Dynamo for £7.20 (RRP £16.99).
- Sticking with Amazon you can pick up Parade’s End by Ford Madox Ford for £4.71 (RRP £7.99) and A Street Cat Named Bob by James Bowen for £3.86 (RRP £7.99).
- Jeffery Archer fans can buy The Sins of the Father at Asda for £3.85 (RRP £7.99) and at WHSmith grab The Hogwarts Library Boxed Set for only £12.50 (RRP £25).
Check out the best buys for gamers:
- For the PS3 pick up Yakuza Dead Souls for £9.60 (RRP £14.95) at The Game Collection, Bleach: Soul Resurrection for £21.85 (RRP £49.99) at ShopTo and Prototype Platinum for £12.49 (RRP £19.99) at Base.
- And for the DS, Merlin is £12.99 (RRP £19.99) at Amazon and Jewel Link: Galactic Quest is £14.95 (RRP £19.99) at The Hut. Or get your brain ticking along nicely with 1001 Crosswords for £16.99 (RRP £24.99) at Base.
Best buy DVDs and boxsets
Check out the deals below for some great deals on new and classic films and box sets.
Reduction from RRP
Freebies, coupons and comps
- Upload a photo of you make-up free (eek!) via the St Ives Facebook app for a free 30ml sample of its face scrub.
- There are 45,000 free samples of Vichy Idealia Pro spot corrector (2 x 1.5ml sachets) up for grabs until 30th November 2012, or while stocks last.
- Or try Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme. Click on ‘Find Out More’ and then ‘Order Sample’ for a 2ml freebie. Allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Cosmopolitan has 2,000 samples of Diesel Loverdose Duluxe perfume to give away, simply fill in the form.
- From FreeStuff.co.uk, use this voucher for a free pack of Maxell batteries from participating Richer Sounds stores. Expires 14th November 2012.
- Get some peace and quiet with a free pack of Bio-Ears Ear Plugs (worth £4.59) before 21st December 2012.
Offer of the week
Look out for eBay’s Sunday Spectacular this weekend offering savings of up to 75% - last weekend you could’ve saved £50 on GHD Hair Straighteners and £130 on a French Connection coat. The flash sales continue for the next two Sundays at 8am so get up early and bag a bargain!
Mobile phone deal of the week
If you’re going to succumb to the iPhone 5 make sure you get the best deal for your needs – if you’re a heavy user, T-Mobile offers unlimited inclusive minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited internet (£49 to pay for the handset), all for £41 per month.
Compare other top mobile deals at Recombu.
If the onset of winter and the thought of cold months ahead is getting you down and you fancy a bit of indulgence you can check out all the latest restaurant bargains in lovemoney’s Frugal Food blog. Read more
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.