Frugal Friday: 21st September
Highlights this week include new half-price sales at Gap, Wallis and New Look, 15% off menswear at Boohoo, up to 25% off accessories and shoes at Asos, beauty bargains from 99p at Cheapsmells, £20 off season 3 of Glee and Despicable Me for just £3!
Welcome to this week’s edition of Frugal Friday.
Frugal fashion and homewares
Let’s kick things off with the biggest fashion and homewares bargains…
- Amazon (£20 off a £100 spend, or £50 off a £200 spend here, ends 25th Sept)
- Argos (£5 off £20 of baby clothes with code CLOTH5, ends 25th Sept)
- Asos (up to 25% off accessories, bags and shoes)
- Barratts (up to 30% off across store)
- BHS (£5 off a £25 spend & £10 off a £50 spend via Vouchercodes.co.uk ends 30th Sept)
- Boohoo (15% off menswear with code MENS15, ends 24th Sept)
- Debenhams (25% off various departments)
- Dorothy Perkins (up to 50% off)
- Evans (Cardholder Event with 25% off everything today)
- FCUK (up to 75% off)
- Figleaves (£10 off £50 spend via MVC, ends 23rd Sept)
- Forever21 (up to 80% off sale)
- Gap (new sale with up to 50% off)
- H&M (up to 70% off)
- Jones (final clearance up to 70% off)
- Karen Millen (up to 70% off)
- Kurt Geiger (up to 70% off)
- Laura Ashley (use code N544 for £10 off a £50 spend on fashion, ends 25th Sept)
- LK Bennett (up to 70% off)
- Marks & Spencer (spend £30 and save £5 on lingerie/nightwear)
- Miss Selfridge (up to 50% off sale)
- New Look (up to 50% off)
- Oasis (15% off full price knitwear with code GETCOSY)
- Phase Eight (up to 70% off sale)
- Republic (up to 50% off sale)
- Store Twenty One (free p&p on orders over £30)
- Tie Rack (25% off back to work)
- Uniqlo (£10 off orders over £60 via MVC)
- Urban Outfitters (use code AUTM15 for 15% off these items, ends 30th Sept)
- USC (up to 70% off)
- Wallis (up to 50% off sale)
- Warehouse (up to 50% off sale)
Pucker up for these deals on all your beauty must-haves:
- There’s a huge Autumn sale on at Cheapsmells with items starting at just 99p and all the others £9.99 or less. Look out for your favourite brands such as Benefit and Elizabeth Arden.
- Over at The Body Shop use the code AUTUMN for 50% off when you buy 8 items, 40% off when you buy 6 items, 30% off when you buy 4 items and 20% off when you buy 2 items.
- And buy the Sunday Telegraph this weekend for a voucher entitling you to a free Liz Earle cleanser, worth £5.50. Claim your freebie at a Liz Earle store or a Liz Earle counter at John Lewis before 25th September.
Book bargains and game discounts
Browse through the top deals for book worms:
* Something for everyone with the Book Deals of the Week (which all have at least 55% off their original retail price) at Amazon this week with Ratburger by David Walliams and The Sacrifice (The Enemy) by Charlie Higson for £5.84 (RRP £12.99), Hugh's Three Good Things by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie for £11.25 (RRP £25) and Guinness World Records 2013 for £9 (RRP £20).
Check out the best buys for gamers:
* There are some decent bargains at Base this week including the PS3 Platinum double pack of Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Uncharted 2 Among Thieves for £29.19 (RRP £34.99) and Xbox 360 game Saboteur for £11.99 (RRP £49.99).
* Then over at Amazon buy Forza Motorsport 4, also on the Xbox, for £15.99 (RRP £49.99), Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition for £14.49 (RRP £19.99) and Brave for the Nintendo DS and Wii for £14.98 (RRP £29.99).
Best buy DVDs and boxsets
Now on to the best DVD deals this week:
Reduction from RRP
Freebies, coupons and comps
Grab the latest freebies, samples and discounts:
* This week What’s in My Handbag has samples of Alpha-H - Liquid Gold up for grabs.
* Get a free can of Batiste dry shampoo on the tour (click on the “Town Near You” tab).
* Fill in your details for free sample of Gucci Premiere; use this form for samples of Hugo Boss and this one for a free sample of Paco Rabanne 1 Million & Lady Million.
* Try some Rockface Shower Wash for free (25 up for grabs) when you enter your details here by 30th September.
* Another one for the men, head to the Nivea Facebook page for a free sample of Skin Energy for Men, expires 30th September.
* Jergens have 100 free 200ml bottles of their Deep Conditioning Coco Body Moisturising Butter to give away on Facebook until 28th September.
* Win a free mini makeover and a free Rouge Allure sample from Chanel with this voucher (take to your nearest Chanel beauty counter). Expires 30th September 2012.
* Or try some Elizabeth Arden Prevage beauty cream, being given away at your nearest participating counter.
* And at selected Boots, use the No7 Match Made Foundation service for free samples of their foundation and a glass of bubbly.
Offer of the week
Film fans can nab 2 for 1 tickets to see Bourne Legacy at Vue cinemas before Tuesday 23rd September and from this Sunday 23rd, Odeon will be offering vouchers for 30% off tickets to see any film Sunday to Thursday, to use by 18th October.
Mobile phone deal of the week
Compare other top mobile deals at Recombu.
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.