Frugal Friday - 14th September
Highlights this week include up to £10 off orders at BHS, 25% off at Debenhams and John Lewis, 20% off everything at Phase Eight and Warehouse, £10 off at The Body Shop, £16 off season one of Homeland and £65 off the complete box set of Farscape!
Welcome to this week’s edition of Frugal Friday.
Frugal fashion and homewares
Let’s kick things off with the biggest fashion and homewares bargains…
- Aldo (15% off via Vouchercodes.co.uk)
- Amazon (£20 off a £100 spend, or £50 off a £200 spend here, ends 25th September)
- Argos (£5 off £20 of baby clothes with code CLOTH5, ends 25th September)
- Asda (25% off selected items and coats for £15)
- Austin Reed (up to 70% off warehouse clearance)
- Barratts (20% off ladies autumn styles with code AE20)
- BHS (£5 off a £25 spend & £10 off a £50 spend via Vouchercodes.co.uk)
- Boohoo (10% off first order with MVC code, ends 16th September)
- Debenhams (25% off and use MVC code to save an extra 10%)
- Dorothy Perkins (up to 50% off)
- Evans (buy two knits save £10)
- Figleaves (20% off Panache)
- Flannels (extra 10% off clearance with EXTRA10 extended)
- FCUK (up to 75% off)
- Gap (30% off all denim)
- H&M (up to 70% off)
- Jigsaw (up to 60% off)
- John Lewis (price match up to 25% off)
- Jones (final clearance up to 70% off)
- Karen Millen (up to 70% off)
- Kurt Geiger (up to 70% off)
- Laura Ashley (30% off all home, ends 16th September)
- LK Bennett (up to 70% off)
- Marks & Spencer (20% off luxury formal shirts)
- Miss Selfridge (up to 50% off sale)
- Motel Rocks (£15 off a £50 spend with MVC code, ends today)
- New Look (up to £10 off shoes, dresses)
- Oasis (20% off full price with code STYLEHIGH)
- Phase Eight (20% off everything, ends 16th September)
- Store Twenty One (up to £5 off selected items)
- Tie Rack (25% off back to work)
- Uniqlo (up to 70% off)
- Urban Outfitters (use code AUTM15 for 15% off these items, ends 30th September)
- USC (up to 70% off)
- Wallis (up to 30% off everything)
- Warehouse (use code AW20 for 20% off, ends 16th September)
Grab these deals while you can:
- MVC has an exclusive code MVCZ50 saving you £5 when you spend £50 at Zavvi. This code is valid until this Sunday 16th September and the offer excludes Pre-Orders, Electronics and Consoles.
- Buy a holiday at Lastminute.com and you can save £20 with the code LMHSEP20. It expires on 16th September.
- This week at The Body Shop you save £10 on a £20 spend with the code FASHION, valid until 17th September.
Book bargains and game discounts
Browse through the top deals for book worms:
- At Amazon buy Ian McEwan’s Sweet Tooth hardback for £10.99 (RRP £18.99) and Swedish bestseller The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson for £6.49 (RRP £8.99).
- Fantasy fans can buy Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas for £4.89 (RRP £6.99) and Shadow of Night, the second book in the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness, for £8.86 (RRP £18.99), both at Amazon.
- At Base buy Monday to Friday Man by Alice Peterson for only £3 (RRP £6.99) and Watch Over Me by Daniela Sacerdoti for £8.85 (RRP £12.99).
Check out the best buys for gamers:
- If you’re a PS3 gamer move quickly to grab one of the last few copies of Madden NFL 13 at £36.85 (RRP £49.99). And if you’re feeling a bit bereft now that the Olympics are over, you can win your own gold medals with the Official London 2012 Olympics game, costing £22.95 (RRP £49.99) at The Hut.
- For cheaper games look out for Fable 3 for £11.15 (RRP £29.99) at Amazon and Grand Theft Auto IV Classic for £12.95 (RRP £19.99) at The Hut – both on the Xbox 360.
- And, for the Nintendo Wii, head to Zavvi to buy Sonic Colours for £9.95 (RRP £39.99). For a pre-order bargain, Lego Lord of the Rings is cheapest at Amazon costing £22.99 (with a pre-order price guarantee).
Best buy DVDs and boxsets
Now on to the best DVD deals this week:
Reduction from RRP
Freebies, coupons and comps
Grab the latest freebies, samples and discounts:
- What’s in My Handbag has samples of Frangipani Absolute Ormonde fragrance Woman or Tolu up for grabs but today is your last chance to register.
- House of Fraser is giving away 20 sets of Eau Dynamisante Mini Duos fragrance to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Expires 17th September 2012.
- Email Dirty Works at email@example.com to get a free 20ml sample of its Supreme Cream Body Butter.
- This autumn Boots has a host of goodies up for grabs including Garnier Skincare sets worth £60, Soap & Glory kits worth £26 and No7 Skincare sets worth over £150. Ends 30th October.
- Tingle Time from Original Source is back so head to the Facebook page and answer the question to win some goodies.
- Like The Beauty Baah on Facebook and share the Vaseline Pink Bubbly picture to win a free & limited edition Vaseline Pink Bubbly Sample.
- Win a free Garnier Dark Spot Corrector when you enter your details by 31st October.
- The Natural Store has daily samples of their bath and body beauty products to give away on Facebook.
Offer of the week
Mobile phone deal of the week
This week our pick is for the Samsung Galaxy S3 - Blue. You need to sign up with Orange for 24 months and pay £29.99 for the handset but you get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB internet – all for £36 per month.
Compare other top mobile deals at Recombu.
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.