Frugal Friday - 7th September 2012
Highlights this week include free delivery and 10% off H&M, 25% off at Dorothy Perkins, £5 off baby clothes at Argos, 15% off for B&Q members this weekend only, plus, save £24 on season 3 of The Vampire Diaries!
Welcome to this week’s edition of Frugal Friday.
Frugal fashion and homewares
Let’s kick things off with the biggest fashion and homewares bargains…
- Amazon (up to 75% off)
- Argos (£5 off £20 spend on baby clothes with code CLOTH5)
- Asda (25% off selected items)
- Asos (up to 50% off luxury lingerie until 9am 7th Sept)
- Austin Reed (up to 70% off warehouse clearance)
- Barratts (20% off heels & courts)
- BHS (up to 30% off across the store)
- Debenhams (use code TL76 for 10% off a £25 spend on home, furniture & small electricals, ends 9th September)
- Dorothy Perkins (25% off with code DPFWE or this voucher, ends 9th September)
- Dune (up to 70% off sale)
- Figleaves (20% off Panache)
- Flannels (extra 10% off clearance with EXTRA10 extended)
- FCUK (up to 75% off)
- Gap (up to 70% off sale)
- Habitat (use code HAB25 for 25% off selected items)
- H&M (free delivery and 10% off orders until 9th September)
- Hobbs (final clearance with up to 70% off)
- House of Fraser (£20 reward when you spend £100 with Recognition before Sunday 9th September)
- Jane Norman (up to 75% off)
- Jigsaw (up to 60% off)
- Jones (final clearance up to 70% off)
- Karen Millen (up to 70% off)
- Kurt Geiger (up to 70% off)
- Laura Ashley (up to 50% off wallpaper)
- LK Bennett (up to 70% off)
- Marks & Spencer (20% off luxury formal shirts)
- Miss Selfridge (up to £15 off going out)
- Motel Rocks (30% off with VCSEP09, ends 12th September)
- New Look (up to £10 off shoes, dresses & knitwear)
- Oasis (up to £20 off dresses)
- Phase Eight (up to 70% off)
- Reiss (up to 70% off)
- Store Twenty One (up to £5 off selected items)
- Tie Rack (25% off back to work)
- Uniqlo (up to 70% off)
- Urban Outfitters (use code AUTM15 for 15% off these items, ends 30th September)
- USC (up to 70% off)
- Wallis (use MVC code for £10 off a £50 spend, ends 8th September)
- Warehouse (up to £30 off occasion dresses)
Pucker up for these deals on all your beauty must-haves:
- Shop the Feel Unique sale this weekend (by midnight on Sunday) and if you spend £40 use the code NEW5 and you’ll be sent a £5 voucher on 11th September to spend on new season beauty.
- Spend £5 at The Body Shop and you save 35% - plus you can either use code 35DEL for free delivery (worth £2.99), or 35BUTTER for a free 200ml Body Butter (worth £12.50). Offer ends noon 10th September.
- Buy The Sunday Telegraph on 9th September for a voucher entitling you to a free L'Occitane product worth £8.50. Take the voucher to a standalone store before Wednesday 12th September to redeem.
- Head over to L’Oréal Insider and register for £6 worth of discount vouchers, £2 off any L’Oréal product, £2.50 off any L’Oréal Paris skincare product and £1.50 off L’Oréal Paris Elnett Lumiere. Expires 30th September.
Book bargains and game discounts
Browse through the top deals for book worms:
- This week’s five Book Deals of the Week (which all have at least 55% off their original retail price) at Amazon include NW by Zadie Smith and Zoo Time by Howard Jacobson for £8.54 each (RRP £18.99) and The Further Tale of Peter Rabbit by Emma Thompson and Liz Catchpole for £5.84 (RRP £12.99).
- Then, simply because they have great titles, Captain Underpants and the Terrifying Return of Tippy Tinkletrousers by Dav Pilkey is £5.99 (RRP £9.99) at Waterstones and The Italian Sausage Bible by Mary Contini is £4.47 (RRP £5.99) at The Book Depository.
Check out the best buys for gamers:
- Starting with some more PC games buy Attack on Pearl Harbour for £3.95 (RRP £4.99) at The Hut and Phobos 1953 for £10.89 (RRP £14.99) at Base.
- At ShopTo you can pick up one of the last few Enslaved: Odyssey to the West games for £8.86 (RRP £49.99) and SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection for
- £11.86 (RRP £29.99) – both on the Xbox 360.
- Finally, Lollipop Chainsaw has been reduced to just £15 (RRP £49.99) at Amazon and get the best price for another PS3 game, The Amazing Spider Man, at Tesco costing only £22.99 (RRP £39.99).
Best buy DVDs and boxsets
Now on to the best DVD deals this week:
Reduction from RRP
Freebies and coupons
Grab the latest freebies, samples and discounts:
- Palmers UK has 50 travel size bottles of its new Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula for Men Body & Face Lotion up for grabs until 12th September.
- Or grab a free sample of aloe vera toothpaste from Aloe King on Facebook.
- Lacoste has free samples of its limited edition fragrance LACOSTE L.12.12 Blanc.
- Various free mags are available this week including Country Life, InStyle and Cycling Weekly.
Offer of the week
Sign up to the B&Q Club and once you’ve got your membership number you can shop at your nearest store this Saturday or Sunday and save 15%.
Mobile phone deal of the week
Compare other top mobile deals at Recombu.
Competition of the week
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.