Frugal Friday - 27th July 2012
Highlights this week include £10 off a £50 spend on clothes at Tesco, final clearance with up to 70% off at Debenhams, Barratts, H&M and Oasis, an extra 10% off the Amazon 70% clothing sale, and 10% off orders and free delivery when you spend £30 at M&S.
Welcome to this week’s edition of Frugal Friday.
Frugal fashion and homewares
Let’s kick things off with the biggest fashion and homewares bargains…
- A-Wear (up to 75% off)
- Accessorize (up to 70% off)
- Amazon (up to 70% off and extra 10% off with code EXTRATEN)
- Asos (up to 30% off, plus get an extra 10% off today only with code OPENING2012)
- Austin Reed (up to 70% off)
- Barratts (up to 70% off)
- BHS (up to 50% off)
- Cath Kidston (up to 50% off)
- Clarks (up to 60% off)
- Coast (up to 50% off)
- Cotton Traders (up to 50% off)
- Debenhams (up to 70% off)
- Dorothy Perkins (up to 70% off)
- Dune (extra 20% off sale with code DUNEW26, ends 4th August)
- East (up to 50% off)
- Esprit (up to 50% off)
- Figleaves (free delivery with code PROMO)
- Firetrap (up to 70% off)
- Flannels (half-price sale)
- FCUK (up to 75% off)
- Habitat (up to 50% off)
- H&M (up to 70% off)
- Hobbs (up to 70% off)
- House of Fraser (up to 70% off)
- Jaeger (up to 70% off)
- Jane Norman (up to 75% off)
- JD Sports (up to 60% off)
- Jones (all sandals half-price or less)
- Joules (up to 70% off)
- Karen Millen (up to 70% off)
- Laura Ashley (up to 50% off ends Sunday with extra 20% off home)
- LK Bennett (up to 70% off)
- Marks & Spencer (10% off with code SUMMERMS, ends 8th Aug)
- Miss Selfridge (up to 50% off)
- New Look (up to 50% off)
- Oasis (up to 70% off)
- Phase Eight (up to 50% off)
- Reiss (up to 70% off)
- Republic (up to half price)
- River Island (up to 50% off)
- Sports Direct (up to 90% off)
- Tesco Clothing (£10 off £50 spend with code FLIPFLOPS by Sun 29th July)
- Timberland (up to 50% off)
- Urban Outfitters (use code FESTEVA for 15% off festival)
- Wallis (up to 30% off dresses and Petite)
- Warehouse (£5 off maxi dresses)
- Whistles (up to 70% off)
- White Stuff (up to 50% off)
Pucker up for these deals on all your beauty must-haves:
- All week at Feel Unique there have been flash sales saving you money on various beauty products. Today use FLASHFRI10 for 10% off Benefit and FLASHFRI20 for 20% off Elemis (ends at midnight).
- Another newsletter offer this week comes from The Body Shop with a special treat of 40% off online and in-store with code X451, ends 1st August. Otherwise remember first-time shoppers get 25% off online with code WELCOME.
- Get 20% off a cut and/or colour with this exclusive Vouchercodes.co.uk offer for Toni & Guy, expires Friday 31st August 2012, valid seven days a week.
- Other Vouchercodes.co.uk deals include 10% off at Mankind with code 10VCMK (valid until 31st July) and 15% off at Lookfantastic with 15LFVC (valid until 29th July).
Book bargains and game discounts
Browse through the top deals for book worms:
- The six hardback Book Deals of the Week this week (which all have at least 55% off) at Amazon include Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer for £5.84 each (RRP £12.99), Jasper Fforde’s The Woman Who Died a Lot for £7.64 (RRP £16.99) and Battle Lines by Andy McNab and Kym Jordan for £8.54 (RRP £18.99).
- Stay put to pick up hardbacks Perfect Strangers by Tasmina Perry for only £6.46 (RRP £12.99) and Gok Cooks Chinese by Gok Wan for £8.86 each (RRP £20).
- Then at The Book Depository pick up The Magic by for Rhonda Byrne for £5.39 (RRP £8.99) and Bared to You by Sylvia Day for £6.42 (RRP £7.99) (the first in the Crossfire trilogy being pushed for fans of the now infamous Fifty Shades of Grey!).
Check out the best buys for gamers:
- Play Trade bargains this week include Nintendo DS game Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for £9.78 (RRP £29.99) and Spec Ops: The Line for the PC from £17.50 (RRP £24.99).
- At Amazon buy Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary for £8.99 (RRP £34.99) on the Xbox 360 and save over £35 on action role playing game Dark Souls for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 at The Hut, now only £14.95 (RRP £49.99).
- For a 2012 game, Tesco is selling Nintendo Wii game Back to the Future: The Game for only £14.42 (RRP £29.99) and newly released Game of Thrones is on offer for £21.50 (RRP £49.99) at Click for Games (for both Xbox and PS3).
Best buy DVDs and box sets
Now on to the best DVD deals this week:
Reduction from RRP
Freebies and coupons
Grab the latest freebies, samples and discounts:
- The Natural Store is giving away samples of their organic products so like them on Facebook and enter your email address before the 31st July 2012.
- Give yourself a tan the safe way with a free sample of Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer 150ml (500 up for grabs) – enter your details before the 31st August to be in with a chance.
- Take the Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector ‘Brighter for Longer’ challenge by registering and waiting to be sent some free sheets.
- Try Purepotions Skincare produce (for 100% natural skin care products) for free when you like their Facebook page and post a sample request on their wall.
- Trial Fellowes Virashield, a cleaning cloth to clean your keyboard, phone and desk, by entering your details on their website.
- Save 50p on any Sanex purchase with a voucher available on their website, expires 31st August 2012.
- Like the Femfresh Facebook page for a free coupon saving you £1 on any Femfresh Intimate Wash. There are 10,000 to give away.
- Boots have 50,00 free 15ml samples of 3D White Brilliance from Oral-B, designed to whiten your teeth in just 2 weeks.
Mobile phone deal of the week
Another one from 3 Mobile this week, but this time you can get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy S3 (white) for £33 per month. You do have to pay a token £29 for the handset but this 24-month contract gives you an impressive 2000 minutes, 5000 texts and unlimited data every month.
Competitions of the week
And over on our sister site lovefood.com they've got a great competition to win a dozen bottles of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc wine worth £120!
Every Tuesday, we pick out the latest midweek sales, deals, discounts and freebies. Don't miss it! Read more
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.