Frugal Friday - 6th July 2012
Highlights this week include up to 70% off at Jaeger, 30% off at M&S, 30% off at The Body Shop, £5 off at Feel Unique, 15% off at Superdrug, free eye tests at Optical Express, plus save over £124 on the complete collector's edition of the X-Files!
Welcome to this week’s edition of Frugal Friday.
Frugal fashion and homewares
Let’s kick things off with the biggest fashion and homewares bargains…
- A-Wear: (up to 50% off)
- Accessorize: (up to 50% off)
- Argos (up to 60%)
- Asda: (25% off selected sandals)
- Asos (50% off)
- Austin Reed (up to 60% off)
- BHS (up to 70% off)
- Cath Kidston: (up to 50%)
- Clarks: (half-price sale)
- Coast: (up to 50%)
- Cotton Traders (up to 60% off)
- Debenhams: (up to 70% off)
- Dorothy Perkins: (extra 10% off)
- Dune (70% off)
- Esprit (50% off)
- Figleaves (up to 50% off)
- Firetrap (up to 70% off)
- Flannels (half-price sale)
- French Connection (up to 60% off)
- Habitat: (up to 70% off)
- Hobbs (up to 50% off)
- House of Fraser: (up to 60% off)
- Jaeger: (up to 70% off)
- JD Sports (up to 60% off)
- John Lewis (up to 50% off)
- Jones: (up to 50% off)
- Joules (up to 50% off)
- Karen Millen (up to 70% off)
- Laura Ashley (up to half-price)
- LK Bennett (up to 50% off)
- Marks & Spencer: (up to 30% off)
- Marks & Spencer Outlet (up to 50% off)
- Matalan: (up to 30% off)
- Mybag: (Use code FLASHMB for 20% off)
- My Wardrobe (up to 70% off)
- New Look: (up to 50% off brands)
- Oasis (extra 10% off)
- Phase Eight (up to 70%)
- Reiss (up to 50%)
- Timberland (up to 50% off)
- Uniqlo: (up to 50% off)
- Urban Outfitters (half-price sale)
- Wallis: (25% off dresses)
- Whistles: (up to 50% off)
- White Stuff (up to 50% off)
Pucker up for these deals on all your beauty must-haves:
- Save 30% on orders at The Body Shop including sale items. If you’re shopping in-store use this voucher or use the code TREATYOU online (you also get a free grapefruit shower gel with any online purchase). Valid until Sunday 8th July.
- At Feel Unique get £5 off orders over £40 with the code HIGHFIVE, also valid until Sunday.
- Use MVC code JULY12 to save 15% on orders over £30 at Superdrug, expires Sunday 8th July.
- Remember it’s UK Spa Fortnight at lastminute.com until Sunday too so grab an exclusive two for one offer on Spa Days all over the country.
Book bargains and game discounts
Browse through the top deals for bookworms this week:
- At Amazon pick up the latest hardback novel by Irish writer John Banville, Ancient Light for £9.51 (RPP £16.99) and Paige Toon’s One Perfect Summer, now £3.86 (RPP £6.99).
- From Amazon Marketplace you can buy a new copy of Insurrection by Robyn Young for just £2.81 (RPP £7.99) and at Waterstones Paula McClain’s Paris Wife is £4.79 (RPP £7.99).
- Or, if you’re a keen cook, buy renowned chef and restaurateur Yotam Ottolenghi’s collection of vegetarian recipes, Plenty, for £15 (RRP £25) from Amazon.
And check out the best buys for gamers:
- At GameStation you can buy Little Big Planet (PS3) for just £9.99 (RRP £49.99) or head to Amazon to buy another PS3 game, The Ratchet and Clank Trilogy Classics HD, this time for £26 (RRP £34.99).
- Over at ShopTo PS3 game Bleach Soul Resureccion is £21.85 (RRP £49.99) but for DiRT 3: Complete Edition head to The Hut where it costs £14.95 (RRP £29.99).
- On to the Xbox 360, UFC: Undisputed 3 is £23.80 (RRP £47.99) at Play Trade and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is £19.85 (RRP £29.99) at ShopTo.
Best buy DVDs and boxsets
Now on to the best DVD deals this week:
Reduction from RRP
Freebies and coupons
Grab the latest freebies, samples and discounts:
- Save 50p on Johnson’s Baby Soft Bath with this free voucher which expires two weeks after you print it.
- Like Durex’s Facebook page to request your free sample of their “Play” Lubricant.
- Try out Garnier’s new UltraLift cream for free – request a free sample here and get a voucher for £1 off next time you purchase any of the UltraLift Products. Voucher expires 31st December 2012.
- Get a sample of Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector (designed to catch the loose colour and dirt so it doesn’t go on our clothes) and get a £1 off coupon to boot. Offer ends 31st July 2012.
Offer of the week
Book online at Optical Express and print the voucher for a free eye test and 10% off everything in store.
Mobile phone deal of the week
Get the Samsung Galaxy SII via Tesco Phone Shop for £15.50 per month. The contract is with T-Mobile and you get 100 minutes, 500 texts and 250MB data – all on a 24 month contract and with free insurance as an extra sweetener.
Competition of the week
Win sparkling cocktails for you and your mates over on the Sparkling Collection Facebook page. Like the page and tell then about your perfect night out to win one of ten cases being given away each week.
Don’t forget: although all prices and discounts were correct on the day this article was published, offers this good are subject to change and often sell out quickly.